Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

I Think I can....I Think I Can .....I Think I Can.....

Well today is payday. I am working 6 days week, because I want to get ahead in my finances. I keep my focus on moving ahead. That is the key. I am still caught up on my credit card payments. Today I am going to change my cel phone service and save $100 a month or more. Next thing is to get a vehicle that is cheaper on gas. That will save me another hundred a month or more.

Once you start looking at areas in your life that you can cut cost on, it inspires me to take action. I have been deligent in doing my work around money so that I can help people do the same. I have now put into action some money into a savings account that I call a Prudent Reserve. And I also have another savings account called Playtime account. That is all I have. I also started purchasing gift cards which works really well because I tend to not use them so quickly.

This habit strenghtens my belief that I can do it. Debt builds stress. We think we need to have alot of money to have a good time. Eight percent of people say it's hard to save money.

We tend to go shopping when we are stressed. It's a great excuse to make us feel better. We have a fight with someone and we go shopping. We lose our job and we go shopping. It a vicious cycle.

There are triggers everywhere. That's when my play account comes in handy. If I'm really stressed and I have to go shop, then I use this account and I leave my other bank cards home.

Taking charge in my money has really made me feel good about myself. It' s a great achievemnent in my life to have the courage to sit with my money and see what is happening in that part of my life.

Write down what it is you really want to see happen aroind your money issues and watch the Universe conspire to make it happen. Everytime.


Your Money Trailblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment