Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cooking up some Cash

I am getting excited for my next Landmark seminar which starts next Wednesday already. I have been working on my creating a spending plan that hopefully will work, starting next paycheck. I covered all my bases for this payday and my next payday will have less bills for me to pay. I should be able to put some money away. I still have a bit of time before Christmas to get ahead. Plus I plan to reward my commitment to working on my money issues by allowing myself to get a hair trim for the holidays.

I also found out yesterday that my Mom's house has sold. That means I will be getting $5000 inheritance. Once I get this money I am putting it towards a vehicle that is easier on gas. The vehicle I have would cost too much to fix an there is no guarantee that it will last. I have had this one for ten years.

I have been trying to decide if I should look at leasing a vehicle instead of buying one. That way I don't have to pay for maintenance and I could get a new car every three years. My motive for leasing is that it would help build my credit history. I know I'm going to pay higher interest fees, but there is no way of getting out of that.

So I will have to do some research around this because I do need to know how this leasing works. It might not be the best option for me. But I have spoken to a few friends that have leased before and they all recommend it.

Work is very slow. I basically babysit the office all day. It makes long days being all alone here with no one to talk to, except a customer or two a day. But I have a something I have been working on that is generating passive income. I just need to put money into it.

Your Money Trailblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment