Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Singing into Greatness

Well I finally got my laptop back. It has been tough not being able to write on my blog. I couldn't connect on my computer at work because they are already signed into their Google account and I prefer not to have them read my blog.


What in the world have I been up to since I last wrote? Well tonight is the last night of our Sex and Intimacy seminar. I was so worth it, that I am doing the next seminar. I will be working on creating a possibility for my life on being extraordinary with money. I already know what I want to tackle in this next work. I want to look at my anger,resentments, fears, worry and shame.


I did not think of doing another seminar , because I wanted to wait until they have a seminar on money, but the other night wen I was there, I got to chat with a woman tat said I could make the seminar into what ever I chose to work on. OMG!!!! I want to work on my money blocks. She said I could wait for year before they do a money seminar. So I am super excited.


I have discovered in the seminar that I have been hiding from having a conversation with men, in particular. I found out that it comes from my childhood programming and now that I am aware of it, I can stand up and face this block. I tried it the other day on Facebook. Tis man wanted to "friend" me...LOL....Ok .....I'll give it a go.....Well......it went pretty much as I imagined. Twenty minutes into the chat, he started asking about my goals, and it came to this question that e asked me, " Where do you see our relationship going? " Oh yes......not surprised....I answered back......" Well I'm not sure what " our goals" means , since we are just having a conversation here. Right?" Needless to say the conversation ended very quickly. I suspected he was a scam.


So that left me confirming my belief that men cannot be trusted, even if I try. But I must not give up. I will continue working on having a conversation with men. I just need to be aware of how the conversation goes, and watch put for any red flags, which I recognized pretty fast in his conversation. So much fun.


I have since changed my cel phone company and not save around $100 per month on that bill. I do have to pay over $300 to pay off my other cel company, but it's worth it. I still seem to always be one pay check from saving money. But I am not giving up.


 I also have a new hobby at work, singing on Smule. It is helping find my voice again and I have been having so much fun with that program. There are so many great singers on there. It has helped me to breath better too.


I'm still working at this job that provides a paycheck, but it has been very slow. I have to say, I have never had a job that allows me to freedom to sing all day at work. I have to entertain myself some how.


Well gotta go sing some more


Tata 4 now
And THANK GOD THE YOU KNOW WHAT IS OVER!!!!!


Your Money Trailblazer





No comments:

Post a Comment