Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Money Muscles

Well last night I was in fear that I wouldn't be able to have enough money to make it till next pay. So I had to look at my finances to make sure. I wanted to try not to borrow from Money Mart if I could help it. But it seems I won't be able to get out of it this time. I did manage to figure out how I will pay all my bills. I made 94 hours on this paycheck and I need $1109.09 in total for my bills on Nov 15 and Dec 1. So this is how I'm going to do it.

This paycheck I have my Landmark course $155 ( which included free unlimited coaching and 10 sessions ( one per week tat last three hours each) I have to pay off the rest of my Roger's account which is $84.09. Then I will put $50 on my cel phone which is up to date, this will give me a bit of a credit and then $75 to Capital One an last $165 for my vehicle insurance. Plus I owe money to my boss $130.  That will leave me with about $350 for two weeks.

If I wait till the end of the month to go to get money from MoneyMart for pay my rent for Dec 1 ....I will borrow $450 from them an will repay probably around $517 back, but that is all I will owe on that paycheck. This is a lot less stressful this way then if I would save money for my rent and try to pay Roger's, Landmark seminar, Capital One  and pay my boss.

Also I will put $70 in my savings which will bring it up to $90. It's the most I've saved in a long time. After Dec 1 I should be able to save at least $100 per paycheck. I hope I can get to this point because I am so tired of struggling with money. I cannot wait to get my seminar started. I was thinking about how money has been making me angry all my life. Angry that I don't get to do the things I wish I could do. As I said before, I'm the one responsible. No one can help me with my money issues but myself. I have to make an effort to change the things that on't work for me.

It is a daily chore for me. I have to keep strengthening my money muscles. Right now I am listening to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSENConxVKU   It T. Harv Eker. He teaches strategies on how to help you change your perceptions on how you view money. I think it really good to listen to people that have made it with money. Never give up on your dreams. NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!!!!!!


Your Money Trailblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment