Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Building Wealth Bridges

"I would rather earn from 1% of a 100 people's effort, rather than from 100% of my own" John D. Rockefeller


" If someone offers you an opportunity and you are not sure you can do it, say yes, then learn how to do it later." Richard Branson


" The most successful people are the most approachable, and I think this goes with all walks of life. They are willing to share, because they realize there's is enough for everyone."

Well I picked up a book this week that has giving me a "celestial kick in the buttocks," and I am a new person with a new perspective about money.

This paragraph was one of the kicker's" It's been said that the people that you surround yourself with are the people that you are going to become like. If you surround yourself with people that aren't successful, that don't want something better, and are negative, then you're not going to break out of that mold. You need to surround yourself with people you want to be like. Not people you don't want to be like."

That hit home for me. My family doesn't understand this and will always " poo-poo " on the opportunities that fall into my lap for me to look at. That's what has happened so far. So I have decided that if I follow their advice, my dreams will never have a chance to manifest. I've also made another discovery in this book I'm reading, that we have been conditioned to believe that the only way to make money in this world is through the everyday job ( just over broke ) corporation and businesses. The only ones that make money in these places are the business owners. The biggest pyramid schemes of all times. 

Here's another  eye opener for me," In traditional businesses, you never train a replacement of a company if you decide to sell out your business. You never give away your secrets because that is your job security. In our business, it's the reverse. Everything that we know and have learned we want to teach to everyone. If you want better, you have to do something different. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5UmfM-TYw

No wonder they never teach us to become entrepreneurs in school. I am finally part of a community that is helping people achieve their dreams and goals. I am proud to be part of this new company that teaches people how to be successful and help other people do the same. This is a community. There is another way.

I have a dream, and I am the only one that can make this dream become a reality. Let's just say that this book has lit a fire inside me to get this done no matter what. Here's another part of the book that really hit me,"  It starts with that vision, that image, that picture. Then comes the benefit of what that picture is going to give you. It's about the emotional attachment to that benefit. You have to have a reason, an emotional reason why your doing it. In other words, when you watch a TV show of the rich and famous, it all looks really good to see how these people live. But if you don't really have a way to get there, then it's just a picture on TV. if you have a picture and then an emotional attachment to that lifestyle  that you really want and a vehicle to actually go and get it, then you have a lot of power to go do it. "

This business that I'm involved in is not taught in schools, because if you become successful at it, you would be able to retire in 5 to 10 years. What would the world do with all these people that have enough money to support themselves and never have to worry about money again? What on earth would the businesses do? What kind of world would we live in if we did not have to buy everything that is placed in our faces day after day? Would we not be happy about our success and want to share it with other people and help them get to where they want to be? How would that make us feel? I'd say pretty darn proud of ourselves.

Wouldn't our children have learned to live the same lifestyle that we had provided for ourselves, and their children also? Doesn't it sound like Heaven on Earth? So who is stopping us" Our governments for one thing. They don't want us to succeed in life because who would they have to control if everyone was happy with their lives? :)

I know what I want to do now. I want to teach and coach people how to become Financial Wealth Builders. " Each and everyone one of us has a God-given legal right for financial freedom. It's there. You just have to reach inside and pull it out. The greatest way to do that is action.

I have a vehicle that has already proven itself to me that it is achievable. I want to restore the faith in people that they can do and be whoever they want to become.  We need to learn to help each other in this world. One person at time. There are no jobs that I have come across that the boss that says,: "I will give you 20% of the sales with every customer you bring to my store that purchases a product."  

Together we can build Financial Wealth Bridges.

The biggest battle that we have to over come is in our thinking. " What's the difference between a person who makes $30,000 a year and a person that makes $30,000 a month? The only difference is that one believes they should make $30,000 a year versus the other one believes they should make $30,000 a month." That's all it is. There is no more job security. What we need is Self-Security.


There is no obligation to do the business. You can just purchase Asea share your results with your family and friends.  If you are serious about building wealth bridges with me, contact me through my website and I will support you. To be successful you need the courage to change and adapt as you move forward.
www.aseachar.teamasea.com







  

No comments:

Post a Comment