Translate

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Frequency of Money

Today I have decided to reset my money frequency. It is about time I grow up and take responsibility for my life. A year or so ago, maybe even two years ago, I had been practicing the habit of writing down everything that came in and went out. I got to a place that I was doing really well. But something happened. The jobs I attracted weren't working out for me. Then all the money I saved up was used for some kind of emergency and I had to start all over again. It was just darn frustrating to me. I got depressed about it and gave up.

I have gotten my money envelops out again and also made up a tracking sheet to record my income and expenses. I keep this sheet beside my laptop which I use everyday, morning or night so it is in my view. It is the only was to teach my brain that this is the only process of tracking my money that can work for me. I have to commit to this or else I will keep struggling with money. I have a friend that has the attitude of just going with the flow of life and the money she needs will just show up when she needs it. But I watch how much she struggles and I have been listening to her suggestions far too long. It doesn't work for me. I have to take charge again of my own money.

The frequency around money for her is that she lacks the integrity of being responsible for taking care of herself financially. That is a low frequency. I can tell that she is in a low frequency by how she feels and by what is happening with her. She barely gets by some months. She is resistant to looking for a regular job, she does do her own thing by house and pet sitting, but it's just not working for her and that is her choice and I have to respect the fact that she decides to live this way. So be it.

I have a choice. I can choose to live by her beliefs about money, which doesn't work for me or I can take action and raise my frequency of responsibilities with my money. Which is what I am now doing. You can start anytime, It's never too late. If you have created a habit of just observing what is happening around money , the bills are pilling up, etc. bills are compelling. When the bills show up, they get your attention.

It s your attention to how you view your situation with money that's important. If you view money as evil and bad, each time you have an interaction with money, that frequency about money is your destination point. It is the course of action in your thoughts that you have set upon your reality. It's about changing the story that you have with money to a more powerful story. One that you can believe in this moment. Creating a story about money that you can believe in is really simple. One example is," I am capable of putting my focus on respecting the money I earn" " I can start with one simple action that will turn my money situation around"

Money has no power over me. I am the one that is giving my power to money. When this happens , we have no power with money. Money then has a mind of it's own, so to speak. It's just a piece of paper. We worry more about this little piece more then anything in on this planet. And for what? It puts us in a state of despair, worry, grief, anger, and even depression. More people lose control over themselves due to a piece of paper then any other addiction. I'm going to say it and I know you are not going to like the next statement, but money is an addiction.

We have been trained to want more of it, and the more we have , the more we want. And if we have lots of it, we are reluctant to share it with anyone because we need it. Doesn't that sound the same as a drug and alcohol addiction? I don't believe you need millions and billions and trillions of dollars to live a happy comfortable life. I believe that there is enough money in the world for everyone to live a comfortable, reasonable, productive life with less then a million dollars that"s if you learn how to manage the money you have created for yourself and others. We must learn to teach others that money is not the end all and be all of life. Money is a tool that help us to live life the way we chose to live it. We all want freedom around money, but it takes courage to look at money issues. If you keep your money issues a secret, it has the power to destroy marriages, families, friendships, jobs, careers. Is it really worth it for a piece of paper?



Your Money Traiblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment