Translate

Friday, June 10, 2016

Money vs health issues

Two months ago, I my health started going downhill. I have been pretty healthy and active all my life. Never been in the hospital or had to visit doctors for anything major. But I knew something was not well in me. I had completely lost my energy, could hardly eat anything but fruits and chicken. I couldn't even drive. This went on for 6 weeks. I tried everything I could think of. I was losing hope and feeling like I was dying at times. Major anxiety, heart palpitations, weakness, bloating, pain all over. chest congestion. I was baffled by my condition.

I figured I may have another bronchial infection. So I went to the clinic and the doctor gave me some antibiotics which I took for 5 days. It didn't help. So he ran some blood test and found nothing. He gave me another 5 days of antibiotics and it did nothing again. So I decided that I was going to have to figure this out for myself if I was going to survive.

One day I saw a friend of mine on Facebook. She was in the hospital. So I chatted with her and asked her what was going on. She started to tell me that she had been in the hospital 5 times in the last two weeks. No one could find out what was wrong with her. She was having the same exact symptoms as I was. I was concerned for her but also relieved in a good way that I was not the only one going through this. She told me that they had run every test they could think of, but no luck. She was getting very scared. By then I had been listening to my body and shifting my condition towards slight improvement each day.

One night when I was talking to her , she was crying in fear. I told her that I knew how she felt and I was going to ask a friend to drive me to her place and stay over night, because I knew how it felt to be alone with this condition. She was so grateful that I had taken the time to help her out, while I was still working on recovering myself.

We both started to look at all the possibilities that would cause the symptoms of what was going on. We knew that both our immune systems was compromised because the meds they put us both on would crash our system. The meds the doctors put on her were outrageously high . Over 900 mg.
Why would they be giving her such high dose in a prescription? They almost killed her.

We  were also in the same boat financially. We had not worked in weeks, had no strength to work and had no clue what to do. I had a challenge to try and convince her that what I was doing was working because she was still dealing with anxiety and fear of taking anything because of the reaction she got from the meds. That's when I decided that I could only help her as much as I could.

After a few days of taking the stuff I decided to get on which I knew was slowly helping me to get my life back, I could not convince her enough to even try it out, so I decided to just let her do her own thing. It was too hard to watch her.

Today I have started working again , my energy is almost 100 back, I can drive again after 2 months of not driving. If it wasn't for this product I would not be working today. Before I was taking this, I was using over 7 different herbs a day. With this product that a friend of mine introduced me too, I have gone down to 4 to 5 herbs a day and slowly eliminating them. This product is safe, non-toxic and native to the body. My cells were sick and damaged. I have now taken three bottles of this product so far and I can't believe how good I feel. I found the money to buy this because my health is my number one priority. Without my health I have nothing and for the few bucks that it cost to buy this, it was worth every penny. Today we have no problem spending money on big screen TV's and fancy expensive cars, or luxurious vacations, but when it comes to our health, which we cannot purchase at any store, we decide that it's too risky.

If you can't afford to buy a case of 4 bottles on your own, split the cost with someone who you know could use this. I know people in Mexico, they get three of four people together and spilt the cost between themselves and they are getting major results. There is always a way. Don't let money holds you back if your life is at stake. I know mine could have been, thank God my friend called me.

If you would like to try this without getting involved in the company, you can. The cost is a bit more because when you participate in the company you get it at wholesale cost. Retail is $197.00 Canadian plus shipping. That's about $50 a bottle each person. You start with 2 ounces a day for a week. Then if you still feel the symptoms you go up to 3 ounces the next week then 4 ounces the next week. I take 3 ounces a week. Keep doing this for three months, It's money back guarantee of you  follow the recommended dose and don't see results.

Here is my website www.aseachar.teamasea.com My email is clmocha@yahoo.com if you need some coaching on how to get and take this product. I know this product works. My friend was looking at having a kidney transplant and today she still has her kidney and it is functioning at 100 percent. Thanks to Asea. Your health is in YOUR hands, no one else's. Your body can heal itself it you give it what it needs. We live and die at a cellular level. What this product does is, it repairs the damaged cells. With all the crap that we are being fed and breath on a daily basis, our bodies cannot handle this much crap any more. We need to give it as much support as we possibly can. So it's your choice. You can either sit back and watch the rest of the world get better or you can keep trusting someone else with you our life. It's your choice. I chose to believe in this product and I am so grateful I did. I could share a lot of stories that I am hearing about but that would take awhile. Everything from MS, arteritis, cancer, back pain, eyesight, headaches, allergies, low energy, autism, ADD, chronic fatigue, and much more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okITr9c_JTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5UmfM-TYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3lRHNZduE

No comments:

Post a Comment