Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Your Money Story

We all have dreams, I have a dream , you have a dream. Dreams are what we drive ourselves to achieve in life, and very few get there. Our brains are so complex and no one has shown us how to really use our brains to our full capacity, so therefore, we use the same thoughts over and over. We don't realize that by doing this day after day, we also reinforce the same thought which become stronger  and stronger creating the same results over and over continuously. This is how we create what I call Stuckness.

When we feel stuck in our lives, nothing moves forward. We feel like what ever we do, nothing seems to helps us in making our lives better. So we continue "trying" to fix the way we do things, with little results. This eventually creates frustration, anger, sadness, pain, suffering, hatred towards life and ourselves. So how can we change the way we do and see things in order to make a better life for ourselves and others?

Many people today have given up on their dreams and don't even bother anymore to work towards them. It's too hard, or it's not worth it, you say to yourself, or "it" will never happen for me. The sad part is that you don't know what tomorrow will bring and a little effort does go a long way. If it was possible for you to believe that you can actually change the way you think, then you would have this excitement inside yourself because you would know deep down that you have the power to create the life you deserve. Sometimes I really think I have to blog in order to get this stuff out of me so that I can read it for myself. Which is not a bad thing really.

The most powerful computer in the world is actually your brain. Because you can program anything in it. If you decide to learn something new, you are reprogramming your neuropathways in your brain to create what you have read. When you want to build a house, you don't sit at a desk first and draw out the plan. You have the image in your brain first and then you draw it out. It's starts in the brain. So whatever images you hold on to or have on a daily basis in your brain is the product of your creation. Close your eye for a few minutes and see what it is that you are imagining. What images are coming up for you and write them down. Then reverse the image into a positive creation by adding or eliminating what you want or don't want in the image.

Why are so many people not earning more and only living an average life- or just above average- life? It's because they chose to refuse to upgrade the outdated software that is running the programs in their brains. Your money story is driven my your subconscious thoughts which are your thoughts, your beliefs, your habits and your emotions. Everything that is connected to these are what creates your money story. We all need to exercise our body in order to keep fit. But how often do we exercise our inner body? How do we keep our brain fit? How do we keep our thoughts healthy? How do we exercise emotional fitness?

Innercise equals mental and emotional exercise. So this is what I'm going to try on my brain. I'm going to set 3 money goals that I want to achieve in 6 months. With that , I'm going to write down the affirmations that reflect my beliefs around achieving these goals and write them down each day for the next 6 months and watch what happens. If I sit back and start with excuses that I can't do this or I don't have time, or it 's not going to work, these are thoughts that are blocking me from creating the life I want to have for myself and others. So "On with the show", like Bugs Bunny would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment