Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

The Deserving Link

When you look in the bank for the money that isn't there, how do you feel? When you look in the moment at the money that is there, even if it's five dollars, can you see that you have a better chance of feeling good even thought it's only five dollars? Being grateful that you have money is the feeling you are reaching for in the moment. stay with that feeling many times a day.

"The money isn't in the bank yet, and when I look at the money that isn't in the bank yet, that I want and need, I feel negative emotion. And the negative emotion is because I'm looking in the wrong place. I'm looking in the bank instead of the vibrational reality. If you'll look in the vibrational reality of where it is, now you'll vibrate with the source within you, and you'll feel wonderful. And when you feel wonderful, that's the condition that is necessary for thoughts to turn to things."

The issues around deserving has come up today very intensely. It surrounds my life. When I think of how I have treated myself in respect of deserving better for myself, it has not been my main focus in life. Deserving better selfishness. The kind that allows you to be proud of the accomplishments that you have achieved in your life so far. I've had a lot of spiritual accomplishments, but not many around financial accomplishments.

Teaching yourself how to become financial independent is a task no one want to undertake. But it plays an important role in how you choose to treat yourself in this lifetime. Without a stable financial background with monetary language, you end up devoting your life to limited beliefs that your not even aware of, that run a muck on your life choices. Being careless with money means you couldn't care less about you.

I'm glad that this issue has surfaced today, because I need to take a deeper look at how this affects me and my life. Where did I pick up the belief that I don't deserve a better life for myself? Why would I believe that I don't deserve? There's a deep sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Did I download from someone the pattern that taking responsibility for myself is just to much for me to handle? Or have I been waiting all my life for someone to show up to teach me how to do it? It really makes me think. Do I take baby steps on this subject or go head on with the process?

Deserve........deserve........deserve.....I deserve.....I deserve..... I deserve
These words don't even resonate inside me. How interesting. It's like I have to force myself to feel that I deserve....which feels foreign .....that I would be  taking something from someone else and I don't want to do that. Ah ha! There is guilt attached to it....It comes from when I was told many times as a child that I should be grateful for what I have because there are lots of children that don't have what I got as a child, therefore the guilt is the block that stops me from feeling that I deserve anything more then what I already have. OMG!!!!!    That is what I call a breakthrough.

 "I download from someone the pattern that taking responsibility for myself is just to much for me to handle" Here's another one. This came from when my mother placed my money in the bank when I was a child, because I was too young to handle money, but I read this as, " I am not old enough to be responsible with money" Crap ,,,lol,,,,I'm still running on this old program. WOW that's enough for me to ponder on for this evening.


Your Money Trailblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment