Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Advantage of Money

Got lots of insights yesterday around my money patterns. After my visit with the bank yesterday, I discovered that one of my core beliefs is, " I have money and then I don't" This belief causes self abuse patterns. I recognize that when I have issues around money, then more challenging the issue, the deeper the pattern is around that belief.

Self abuse is manifested in many different ways. It shifts you to look at your self and the ways you create what is showing up for you in your life to be healed and transformed. Many times I have looked at the beliefs around money and myself, but I forget to look at how the pattern plays in to my life with money. Money causes grief because I let money have power over me. The minute I have money in my life , it decides where it need to go. If I see something I really like or "think" I need, I allow my emotional radar to make that decision, instead of taking my power and learning to value the money I've earned.

I'm cutting the cords to these beliefs with a technique I keep using for other beliefs. It teaches the brain centers to disconnect the neuropathways which are attached to these beliefs. The same as when you quit an addiction. So what I have to do is create a new neuropathway around money to help my brain adopt a new belief around money. By doing this, my old belief will get weaker and will eventually let go. Doing this is a process, you have to work at it.

So I've decided to once again track my spending and train my brain that it's ok to look at the money I earn and spend and save. The habit of saving money is more important then the amount. The habit of tracking my money is more important then not tracking my money. Because if I don't, I don't know where my money goes. Saving my receipts and putting them in a box doesn't show me what I do with my money. Not everybody wants to do this type of daily work. You have to be committed to practice
writing down your earnings. You have to be willing to look at money in a new way and not be afraid to try new things. Money is going to be in my life for a very long time, so I might as well learn use it to my advantage.

What I will start doing today is get one of my book's on money and start reading it. This will keep my mind focused on learning good habits around money. Allowing myself to not be afraid to look at what I need to change. I've done it before and became quite successful at tracking my spending. I can't use the excuse anymore that I need to make more money before it's worth my time and effort to start tracking it. That's an excuse. Tracking is a form of self love for myself. I am giving myself permission to track the money I earn so I can create the life I deserve.

I just did some tapping around resisting a breakthrough and what came up in the session is that I realized that my inner child is resisting me to having money because she believes that I can't handle it, which I can connect to my childhood experiences with money Her secret subconscious sabotaging behaviors are surfacing. Secrets keep you sick. When you don't know what  you don't know about yourself, it can create a world that doesn't serve you and your best intentions. Intentions are powerful, but limited beliefs will override the best intentions in the end. So it a must to uncover what you don't know that you don't know so that you can reprogram the self sabotaging, self abusing limited beliefs in order to move ahead in life.


Your Money Trailblazer

No comments:

Post a Comment