Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Emotionally Hostage to Money

Each day I look at how I can improve the way I see money working in my life and this morning, as I first woke up , this thought came up," Money keeps me hostage" I'll be tapping on this  for sure. If so.... how? Is that true? Money keeps me hostage? Well, when people live paycheck to paycheck and have just enough money to pay rent, buy food and pay bills, it seems like money does try to keep you hostage. You end up not valuing what money can do for you other then buy the bare necessities in life. I can understand why so many people feel so discouraged around money. Even suicide is connected to money.

I look at this and wonder if I had more money, would my circumstances change? Is more money the answer? If I had more money, would I feel grateful for the little things I do have. What I need to focus on daily is to look for the thoughts that provide relief around money. This way I am creating peace around money for myself which turns around the feeling of being hostage to money. Being in a state of peace around money releases the bars of steel that we build, which creates a cage around our thoughts and therefore doesn't allow opportunities to unlock our true potential.

Have we not built a world that feels emotionally hostage to money? It's on everyone's mind. Day after day after day. I see people everyday spend hundreds of dollars on lottery tickets, hoping to get the big money, when in fact, they are giving away hundreds on dollars every day to total strangers hoping that "they" will change their lives when they hand over the big money. Is this not a hostage situation? It's a form of emotional hostage. It's manipulation at it's very core. Oh sure , I know what your thinking, yes I do buy a ticket from time to time, but I have never spent over $20 on a ticket. Please keep in mind that money only makes you more of who you already are. So if your a nice person and your broke, will you still be a nice person when your rich? I have seen how money changes people's behaviors. The key is how do you put value to money?

You know you could have ten times the debt that you do, and if you were not worried about it, you could not hold ten times the debt. In other words, the ratio of abundance would always be proportionate to the debt. When you worry about the debt, then debt gets bigger and gets out of balance. When your not worried but in understanding of the value of the debt, now the ratio of the money in and out comes more into balance. It's not the bills that creates your anger, it's the way you feel about your bills that is the cause of you feeling angry. Bills don't have feelings, you do. So by changing your perspective on how you see your bills, knowing that they are just bills and yes you need to pay your bills, if you change how you feel about your bills, you get back into balance with life. Credit card companies don't value the money they lend you, because if they did, they would not charge outrages interests fees. If money had value to them, the interest rates would be much lower so people can manage them more effectively. We must learn how to overcome this emotional hostage madness.

The value of money for me means, if I can use my money to provide relief for someone else who is open to receive without expecting something in return, I have used my money with value. Too many people today buy stuff without thinking if it has real value in their lives. It's bought out of greed, if you have one , I want one too. There is no thinking involved.

I value this blog, because it provided me the opportunity to share my thoughts with people who may or may not agree with what I write about.  And if this stuff rattles your emotional cages, then I suggest you find another blog to read, or then again, you might want to look at why you are feeling rattled. Your vibrational level is in direct proportion of how healthy your cells are in your body. That's why I love my product. It creates healthy cells which vibrate at a higher level then if they were unhealthy. Which also means that the healthier I feel, the better I feel. So 
I attract better things in my life.

Your Money Trailblazer Rattler
www.aseachar.teamasea.com




No comments:

Post a Comment